[wikireader] Rudimentary support for several wikis

Tom Bachmann e_mc_h2 at web.de
Tue Jan 26 15:46:06 CET 2010

Actually that fits my needs very well. My support for several wikis was
a rudimentary hack at best, to enable my real goal: using the wikireader
as an ebook reader. *That* code was almost trivial to port, and can be
found at git://gitorious.org/wikireader-ness/wikireader-ness2.git. I'll
keep pushing there (mainly for backup), so if anyone is interested in
having the entire project gutenberg library in their pocket …