deep sleep mode

giacomo `giotti` mariani giacomomariani at
Tue Jan 26 17:07:51 CET 2010

Hello everyone,
some days ago I was reading the hackable:1 (thanks you guys)
mailing-list and I found:

So I wonder if editing /etc/frameworkd.conf
in order to add

ti_calypso_deep_sleep = always

is now useless.

Moreover, the same applies also to other distributions based on debian,
like QtMoko?
Which log-file reports the '"ti" vendor profile'?

Thanks you

/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver \
 X  Against HTML                --recv-keys 20611EAD
/_\ Email!
Try to save your soul: