Now someone REALLY has to help me!!

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:44:09 CET 2010

To make it easy ina straight forward:
I suggest to you to install SHR on sd card.
To do this you need:
- a microSD card
- at least one partition on that card (ext2 ext3). If you buy a musd card
just for shr it would be easier just to not messup your current musd that
has some android files on (for sure).
- download the tar.gz version of testing of shr (if you prefere that one...)
- mount on your pc the musd is easier thatn everything and extract on the
musd the tar.gz
- put the musd in your fr, then press aux button plus power button to enter
uboot menu, there with aux button you can select "start from micro sd card"
and press power to boot...
that's probably all you need (afair)