Tracking power leackage in my freerunner

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Thu Jan 28 09:48:01 CET 2010

rixed at writes:
>> I thought the #1024 fix is only helping while the freerunner is
>> suspended. For me this fix only changed the current which was consumed
>> while suspended and extended my standby time by a factor of nearly 2x.
> So what do you have in /sys/class/power_supply/battery/current_now
> when idle and not charging ?

Your figure is good. #1024 fix saves you about 4-8mA, a considerable
amount during suspend-to-ram, but you won't notice the difference if
you keep the device in "idle" but not suspended state.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at