[SHR-t] navit crashes with Reiseplanner maps while searching for a town

Lars Hennig neo at el-hennig.de
Thu Jan 28 21:46:52 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag 28 Januar 2010 schrieb Martin Jansa:
> > One more thing: The search only works when there is no german umlaut in
> > the name of the city (for OSM maps that is).
>
> Please check your environment (locale set) and if it's ok you should
> probably report it upstream (this isn't type of bug which should be
> addressed on distro/OE level).

Yes, thats right, but that probably does not help against the stupidity of the
user ;-)
I picked the wrong entry for München (it was one entry with the wrong postal
code). And of course there was no such street I was looking for...

--
Lars

 Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology:
   There's always one more bug.