QGPSLog to be released

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Jan 29 07:16:54 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:27 AM, Christian Rüb <christian.rueb at gmx.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wrote a GPS logging GUI that uses FSO for GPS and power control. It's simple and never supposed to get a map.
>> [1] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-new-unstable/qgpslog_0.1.99-r0.4_armv4t.ipk
>> [2] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=qgpslog;a=summary
>> [3] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/screenshots/QGPSLog.png
>> [4] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QGPSLog
>
> I found a little issue with correctly detecting chrging status which is fixed in 0.1.99.1 - anyone else testing?

I tried to have a look at it but I have some issues with SSH on my SHR
so I'll test it later. However it looks interesting to me.

How hard would it be to implement an 'auto gpx converter' that'd
convert unconverted tracks to GPX every time one presses stop or
split? I think I know the reasons for custom file format but it'd be
very nice to be able to directly upload the files somewhere, not
having to first need to convert them to GPX.

Thanks for the app! Could you upload it to opkg.org?