Latest SHR-?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at
Fri Jan 29 07:26:30 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:15:55AM +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
> shr-testing is probably the most usable out-of-the-box at the moment.
> Only a few "annoyances" rather than show stoppers.

IMHO best way is to install both shrs on different partitions and switch
to 2nd if something goes wrong.

> The current kernel has most debugging disabled and though I used the
> default briefly (modified it for more speed soon after!), it seemed
> quite fast as is.

No.. it's not disabled anymore (after few users reported that they see
more issues with nodebug/nopreemt kernel).

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at