New significant speedups coming to FreeRunner

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Sat Jan 30 08:48:07 CET 2010

2010/1/29 Josh Thompson <om-comm at>:
> Thanks for providing this kernel.  I've been very happy with the speedups.

I was happy to be the messenger towards the community list.

> However, I seem to be missing the usb gadget kernel modules.  I can't seem to
> find them, and I'd like to be able to use the usb networking and mass storage
> modules.  Are they available somewhere?  Are they built in and I just don't
> know how to activate them?

Most are built-in. In case you took the latest version (with the wlan
problem workaround), the configuration as a whole is available at
- including USB gadget drivers that are built in. At least on my
Debian USB networking works just fine.