ROAD Officer S101 - does it support UMTS? (was: Re: [Shr-User] Alternatives to FR)

Brolin Empey brolin at
Sat Jan 30 15:07:41 CET 2010

Please avoid top-posting.  That is all I will say:  I do not want to
start Yet Another™ posting style debate! :P

W.Kenworthy wrote:
> This is one I was not aware of - looks nice but its still not 3G capable

AFAICT, you are correct:  the tech specs page [1] does not mention
3G/UMTS/W-CDMA.  However, the features page [2] lists:

“Easy acess to any network around you ( wlan/UMTS/edege/bluetooth/GSM)”

I guess the features page mistakenly lists UMTS?

[1] <>
[2] <>