CompuLab‘s exeda (was: Re: Alternatives to FR)

Brolin Empey brolin at
Sat Jan 30 15:36:09 CET 2010

William Kenworthy wrote:
> I'd looked at this one but its not 3G capable.

Then why does <> list “A choice of
wireless voice/data modem – quad band GSM/GPRS, CDMA or 3G UMTS”?

The pricing page [1] does not mention 3G/UMTS/W-CDMA, though.

>  I like the physical
> keyboard, though being 96mm wide its a small book!

I wonder about the battery runtime too.  Anyway, you could use a small
USB (or Bluetooth?) keyboard with the FreeRunner or another smaller
phone without a physical keyboard.  I guess you will not want to always
carry the keyboard with you, though?

[1] <>