CompuLab‘s exeda

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at
Sat Jan 30 20:41:03 CET 2010

woooooow, i've just a short look on the phone, but it seems to be very very
nice :D

may i let the openpandora-idea be and do stuff with this thing.. :)

thx for the hint, brolin..

if someone is interessted to the prices..
does someone know if there's a linux (not android!) with a stable gsm-
connection for it? as i read, angstrom is supportet, but does it work stable
and support the gsm-things?
Brolin schrieb am Samstag 30 Januar 2010:
Brolin Empey wrote:
> William Kenworthy wrote:
>> I'd looked at this one but its not 3G capable.
> Then why does <> list “A choice of
> wireless voice/data modem – quad band GSM/GPRS, CDMA or 3G UMTS”?
> ^^^^^^^

Grr, I mistakenly expected my MUA (Thunderbird) to send my message with
the lines (hard) wrapped as shown in the Compose window, but it sent my
message without like breaks in the long lines. :(  The “^^^^^^^” was
supposed to under “3G UMTS”, but you probably already guessed that. ;)

Openmoko community mailing list
community at