FOSDEM 2010 Devroom

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sun Jan 31 10:58:38 CET 2010

Hi Mickey,
this is very very great news!!! Thanks to those who have made this
wonder possible.

It shows that the Openmoko Idea still has enough credit and luck to
get a last-minute allocation.

So we all on this list should go to the presentations (and fight for
the just 59 seats) and demonstrate that we still believe in completely
free and open smartphone platforms. And please invite all those
friends who already have turned away from the project to seemingly
more attractive topics. When I look over the agenda this half-day
promises a lot of good talks (SHR, Android, Debian, Hackable and FSO
middleware).

Nikolaus