Plans for Open Hard&Software Event in Germany

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Jul 7 09:43:18 CEST 2010

The organizer of the opinion poll has told that there are already 27 responses.

Since the poll will be closed tomorrow evening, please hurry up to state your preferences and wishes as described below.

Everyone from every country is welcome, but language will be German. Therefore I expect the location to be somewhere in Germany, but it may as well be Switzerland or Austria - depending on the outcome of the poll and organization hurdles.

Results are planned to be posted here, and further planning will be done through the Openmoko Wiki.

Nikolaus