My N900 experience compared to my FR experience (was: Re: [QtMoko] handset is (almost) unusable for voice calls with background noise)

Petr Vanek vanous at
Wed Jul 7 22:05:25 CEST 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:45:05 +0300
Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at> (TJ) wrote:

>FreeRunner is a bit like an old (classic) car - you know it will need
>great care, you know it's not the fastest four-wheel on the block, but
>damn it's elegant when you've yourself made it go so smoothly and know
>how beautiful it is inside :)

interestingly enough, the ex-FR -> N900 user did not mention or compare
speed of the two devices even once. so although speed is important
(eagerly awaiting latest glamo development to be fine tuned) this
tells us something too...