MC Navi 0.2.10 released

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:36:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

I did nearly the same thing for France and I had the same issue!
osm2mcmap -bt 0 -bo boundary.mcb france.osm.administrative
all good then
osm2mcmap -bi europe.administrative.mcb -mo map.mcm france.osm
=> Error opening file! Error parsing file france.osm   (which is about 12Go)

And a "cat france.osm" works, so it is not a permission issue.

So help is welcome too!

++