[SHR] Problems flashing new SHR

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 07:24:34 CEST 2010

Hi guys

I'm trying to install new SHR image and Kernel in my FreeRunner, I installed
Qi before as described here [1] (but don't know how to check it), I
successfully flashed the rootfs but when I tried to flash the Kernel, it
says:

dfu-util -a kernel -R -D uImage-om-gta02-latest.bin
dfu-util - (C) 2007-2008 by OpenMoko Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

Opening USB Device 0x0000:0x0000...
No such Alternate Setting: "kernel"

Anyone has experienced this /know how to solve it ?

Thanks

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qi#Installation

* Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación --- Universidad de Caldas
* Almera Information Management
* Comunidad de Software Libre Manizales
* Linux User #463617
* Mi Blog: http://cristianpark.sehablalinux.com