Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video sofdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Sun Jul 18 12:16:13 CEST 2010

O Sábado, 17 de Xullo de 2010 22:42:19 Gennady Kupava escribiu:
> Hi, list.
>
> Here is my next rant to freerunner slowness :)

Being a FR user since the beginning, it's really amazing to see how it
improved since 2007.2 and 2008.x/2009.x distros, in usability, prettiness and
speed (specially due to Thomas work on xorg glamo, your findings on kernel
speedup and CPU/memory clocking, and FSO port to vala)

Thank you very much to you and Thomas for not throwing the towel, and of
course, thank you to all people behind FSO, e, SHR, Debian on FR, qtmoko,
Hackable:1...

Our "Free mobile" dream is nearest than ever! :o)