Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video softdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

Gennady Kupava gb at
Mon Jul 19 15:12:19 CEST 2010

Hi, David.

>I'm now getting WSOD after a
>      _long_
>suspend. It's the very first time it happens to my FR (with any

Very interesting.

>Do you know if is there any fix to this problem?

I din't face such problem. But we can try to investigate it.
First, interesting, is it temperature-dependent stuff?

To test this, can you put suspended fr in fridge for 5 mins?

Second, can you try do you get same issue with default u-boot?