Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video softdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

David Garabana Barro david at
Mon Jul 19 21:33:04 CEST 2010

O Luns, 19 de Xullo de 2010, Gennady Kupava escribiu:
> Hi, David.
> >I'm now getting WSOD after a
> >
> >      _long_
> >
> >suspend. It's the very first time it happens to my FR (with any
> kernel).
> Very interesting.
> >Do you know if is there any fix to this problem?
> I din't face such problem. But we can try to investigate it.
> First, interesting, is it temperature-dependent stuff?
> To test this, can you put suspended fr in fridge for 5 mins?

I will try this night, if I can

> Second, can you try do you get same issue with default u-boot?
> t-gta02v5-1.3.1+gitr650149a53dbdd48bf6dfef90930c8ab182adb512-r1.bin

It's the u-boot I was using (and the one I reflashed again this morning). I
had never suffered for WSOD after suspend before...

David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:	david at
Clave pública PGP/GPG: