Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video sofdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

ghislain ghislain at
Tue Jul 20 09:17:53 CEST 2010

I've applied the glamo patch to the qi-bootloader I use for the QtMoko
installer-images. You can download the qi-bootloader here [1].
It replaces the qi.img file in the installer image so you can reflash with
this new bootloader.
It is, of course, also possible to flash this new bootloader using dfu-util

Ghislain BaseTrend  -