Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video sofdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at
Tue Jul 20 12:11:38 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 09:17, ghislain <ghislain at> wrote:
> I've applied the glamo patch to the qi-bootloader I use for the QtMoko
> installer-images. You can download the qi-bootloader here [1].
> It replaces the qi.img file in the installer image so you can reflash with
> this new bootloader.
> It is, of course, also possible to flash this new bootloader using dfu-util
> Ghislain
> BaseTrend  -
> [1]

Could you please give us also a patch for that? I would like to
compile some overclocked Qi's with this Glamo tweak.

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak