Flashing qi broke my freerunner

pearn pearn at web.de
Wed Jul 21 08:24:19 CEST 2010

Hi,
I can confirm that with the modified qi bootloader I get the WSOD either at
once or after seing the boot logo of SHR. I re-flashed the unmodified
version to get rid of the issues. I got a GTA02 V5 model with the buzz fix
applied.

Cheers,
Bernhard
--
View this message in context: http://openmoko-public-mailinglists.1958.n2.nabble.com/Glamo-slowness-question-Glamo-transfer-speed-improvements-33-Video-sofdecoding-playing-profile-Glamo-tp5307224p5319820.html