shr-messages, bubble style ?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at
Wed Jul 21 12:17:48 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 11:16, Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> is there any project to change shr-messages GUI ?
> If you browse :
> you can see a nice use of the bubble widget :
> I think it would be cool to be able to view a discussion in
> shr-messages, and not only one isolated message.
> Xavier (currently learning python-elementary)

opkg install opimd-utils

And try opimd-messages. opimd-utils is my playground in testing opimd
and python-elementary, and opimd-messages is an application which uses
chat view ;)

(btw. I don't know which version is available in shr-testing, but it's
possible it's too old - opimd-messages should display contact list at
beginning, if it does not, then you have old version)

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak