QtMoko v24

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Tue Jun 1 09:14:04 CEST 2010

  Le 31/05/2010 20:48, Radek Polak a écrit :
> Hi,
> new QtMoko images v24 are out! You can download from our sourceforge [1]
> or visit our homepage [2][3].
Hi Radek & team !

I'm just totally flabegasted by the way you lead this project. I'll be
pleased to ask you some questions about you methods.
I explain : The QTMoko project goes really fast, and look like to follow
a well drawn way. Each step you made is going forward (ok some strange
things with v21/22 but who cares !).
Did you have a roadmap in your head ? because your last words where a
bit "I'll do whatever you want !", though I'm pretty sure to see a
logical step ahaed in the next version.

I'd like to see other distros goes like that. For example (and this is
only an example) why do SHR added a split screen function on the desktop
whereas a lot of  (more usefull) other things where pending ?

So tell us you receipe (except if it is copyrighted under some dark DRMs
;) )

Thanks a lot for this version, (and the 22th before !)

--
AstHrO at openmoko-fr.org / Thomas HOCEDEZ