Freerunner for sale

Niall Haslam niall at
Wed Jun 2 21:44:32 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have a freerunner for sale in Europe. It was buzz fixed in Germany. Perfect working order. Selling it cos it doesn't work on 3 - for various reasons they are my preferred provider in the UK and Ireland where I have recently relocated to after Germany. The phone was in perfect working order in Germany.

Bids welcome to this address.