HackerSpace Lille(Fr) Support-Needed-Party

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 11:05:40 CEST 2010

Hi Everyone,

The Localhost (French HackerSpace in Lille, north of France) had some
troubles. As the 3000m2 weren't officialy ours, the owner wants us to
leave. (Thoug this place is unnoccupied for 4 years!).
We suggested to take care of this place, building a co-working plac,e
showroom, cattering & so other social/technical projects (what we did)
in exange of staying there. We were asked to leav by tuesday the 8th of
June (tomorrow).
That's the subject of the mail : we need people to come tonight (7pm) to
that place ! Each of you who can be there will be a point owned over the
leaving.(not sure of this sentence in english, sorry).

So, here's the adress:
Localhost, les Hauts Lieux, 10 rue des débris saint Etienne 59000 Lille,
france.
(it is in the really center of this town), for more info, mail me :
thomas.hocedez at free.fr)

Sorry for the annoyance, but our project worth it.

Kindly regards,

Asthro/Thomas HOCEDEZ