qi-bootmenu-0.1 problem with menu

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Jun 8 14:12:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

i use latest qi-bootmenu v0.1 for my GTA02 but i have a strange problem.
When i powerup my Freerunner and than press AUX to start the bootmenu it
always shows the big openmoko logo and starts the bootmenu. But it
doesn't always show the possible bootable partitions. I tried it 15
times and in 7 cases it shows all three bootable partitions on my
sd-card. In the other 8 cases it only shows poweroff in the bootmenu.
And the cases when it worked and when not seemed randomly distributed.

Is this a bug or do i have to do something else to get it working all
the time?

I have three bootable partitions with ext3 on each of them on my sd-card
(shr-u, debian, gamerunner).

Ciao,
     Rainer