qtmoko - updated and new packages.

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 9 07:24:38 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 22:54:51 Alex Samorukov wrote:

> 1) Added PDF support to eyepiece viewer. I tested it with ~5 different
> PDF files and it works fine.
> 2) Added qdictopia dictionary. This program allow to work with stardict
> dictionary files. Project is originally based on sources from [1], but
> includes a lot of changes, better  support in output, ARM related fixes,
> Unicode support, etc.

There is also package with updated QtMaze with better graphics and much more
responsive accelerometers from Anton. Very nice, try it.

Btw QtMoko is now probably best distro for translating ;-) We have:

1/ google translator (online)
2/ qdictopia (offline bilingual)
3/ qgcide (offline monolingual explanatory dictionary)

> Also i updated screenshots section [2] of the qtmoko wiki to add this
> (and not only) screenshots.
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/qdictopia/
> [2] http://qtmoko.org/wiki/Screenshots

And some more from my page: