[wikireader] Project Gutenberg (again)

Tom Bachmann e_mc_h2 at web.de
Wed Jun 9 11:57:23 CEST 2010

> Sure. We'll add it to our todo list. Please keep us posted as to your
> progress. This is super exciting work you're doing!

Well, there is not all that much more to say. I have been fixing minor
glitches during the last days. I completely converted gutenberg-de
yesterday and it is working fine in the simulator. I'm currently
converting all of the german and english ebooks of project gutenberg
(about 25000 ebooks, this will yield about 3.5GB of .dat files). Will
probably take all day and longer on my dual-core laptop.

When I return to Germany on Sunday (I study in the UK) I will finally
order a wikireader to test this on real hardware.

Tom