parts for the buzzfix

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Wed Jun 9 15:58:17 CEST 2010

Peter Nijs <moko_ml at> writes:
> Thanks for the tips. I already found them on rs-components (and I have
> contacts who can order there). But aren't tantalum cap's polarised? Or is the
> mic signal DC? Or is there another reason why this isn't a problem?

They're indeed polarised and it's not a problem given the way they are
connected. You connect "-" to the GND, and "+" to one of the mic's
terminals, thus creating a filter that stabilises the voltage on that
terminal. The other terminal is used to get the actual signal.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at