parts for the buzzfix

Peter Nijs moko_ml at depeje.net
Wed Jun 9 20:34:29 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 09 June 2010 18:23:16 Jan Girlich wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 09.06.2010, 14:49 +0200 schrieb Peter Nijs:
> > Is there anyone on this list who can send a cap and some resistors to
> > somewhere near Leuven, Belgium in an envelope for a reasonable price?
>
> I should have some of the resistors left at home I'd send you just for
> the postage from Germany to Belgium.
>
> Tell me if you still want me to send those to you and I'll have a look.
>
> Cheers
> Jan

Thank you all for the tips and the offers. Unfortunately I don't have the time
to search for the specific cap, nor do I have unused ethernet cards. So I
ordered a tantalum cap together with the resistors, who are practically free,
with a friend who can combine this order with a much bigger order.

I'll keep the tips of the network cards and harddrives in mind for the 1024
fix and the bass rework which are of less importance right now. I'll do that
in a couple of months when I have more time.