[QtMoko] build error

Ricardo Martinez oscar2357 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 01:09:42 CEST 2010

Hi Radek,

I was able to compile Qtmoko using that toolchain, seems like my
previous toolchain was corrupted, thanks!

BTW, is this the right kernel to use?
git://git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git linux-2.6   (-b andy-tracking)?

sorry for the basic questions, I'm just starting to play with qtmoko :)

Thanks,
Ricardo