Openmoko Beagle Hybrid

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jun 15 18:25:54 CEST 2010

Hi all,
we were a little quiet the last days because we just had to wait to
receive the final PCBs and some components and start testing the boards.

We are currently thinking about different offers:

1. PCB and very special components only (you can go shopping yourself).
2. PCB and complete component set (unsoldered)
3. PCB and components already soldered on a professional SMT line (we
have one)
4. same as 3 including a Wi2Wi GPS receiver module (we are not sure if
the internal Freerunner antenna module works, but an external antenna
connected through the MMCX plug did work). This will increase the
price of course.

But beware for variants 1&2: there are several 0402 components and one
0.5mm pitch BGA (TSC2007) for which you need very special soldering
eqipment.

Please let me know your preferences (either here or by private mail).

Best regards,
Nikolaus

PS: the git for U-Boot and the kernel is already active
PPS: I have just copied the QtMoko rootfs on the Beagle Board and it
did run through touch screen calibration and language selection menu
before some component did segfault