[gta02-core] Openmoko Beagle Hybrid

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Wed Jun 16 01:35:31 CEST 2010

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> 3. PCB and components already soldered on a professional SMT line (we
> have one)

And who's "we", if I may ask ? I had the impression this was only a few-people project, not sponsored by any means. I doubt any of you have a pro SMT assembly line.

I'm asking this also because I do not remember any SMT offer/proposal for GTA02-core except from USP.

But this is good news, I assume. Having a second SMT line would surely ease things a bit, even if we have to pay for it.

Any cost estimates for GTA02-core on that SMT line of yours ?

Best,
Álvaro