Gprs sent and receive random byte. WHY?

Shosholoza cavaldan at
Fri Jun 18 12:47:34 CEST 2010

I think avahi it is not installed in my Freerunner. I try with mdbus -s but
seem not present. If use ifconfig I don't see nothing about avahi. For
starting gprs I use the script with
org.freesmartphone.GSM.PDP.SetCredentials and
org.freesmartphone.GSM.PDP.ActivateContext because with setting ->
Connectivity I have "Connection status:Unknow(released Dbus.Dictionary({},
Signature=Dbus........." maybe this my problem? I will try to reinstall SHR
but I am not so confident this resolve my problem.