Missing feature

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 28 12:40:53 CEST 2010

Am 24.06.2010 21:39, schrieb Fox Mulder:
> Good news.
> I contacted Marc Trevisan and he was willing to update his script to the
> new dbus methods, even that he doesn't use shr anymore. i'm thankfull
> for his effort and his newest version is available at [1].
> So i think i can try the script again at the weekend. :)
>
> Ciao,
>      Rainer
>
> [1] http://dev.3v1n0.net/gitweb/shr-notifier.git

I tested the script and it now works partly again. :)
It reminds me of missed calls/sms when the phone is awake every x
seconds. Only the automatic wakeup function doesn't work for me. But i
think it is only a minor problem because the script uses atd for wakeup
and ffalarms also uses atd and it works there.

Ciao,
     Rainer