MC Navi 0.2.10 released

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Mon Jun 28 23:21:47 CEST 2010

Hi Mike,

sounds cool... installed Debian package from your repository, and
downloaded belgium map just for a try:

$> mcnavi belgium-map-12022010.mcm
Cannot open map

strace shows:

open("/usr/share/mcnavi/maps/map.mcm", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

and quick grepping confirms that path is compiled in:

$> dpkg -L mcnavi | xargs grep map.mcm
Binary file /usr/bin/mcnavi matches

--
                                  .-.