[QtMoko] intermittent USB networking + non-working WLAN = must use wired LAN = USB port hardware problem

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 1 08:45:21 CET 2010

On Monday 01 March 2010 04:16:22 Brolin Empey wrote:

> Does anyone use USB networking with their FreeRunner with Windows Vista
> or Windows 7?

I had it working with XP. But now i switched all my machines (even at work) to
linux. I think i left preinstalled win 7 on my notebook so i can try at home.

> that does not even matter any more until I fix the USB port hardware
> problem.

You can try besides wifi also bluetooth networking. It should not be hard to
set it up (but doing it all with onscreen keyboard could require some
patience). But there can be problem that bluetooth is sometimes gone after
suspend/resume.

Regards

Radek