Problems with NWA

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Mon Mar 1 11:36:01 CET 2010

Ben Thompson <bt4 at> writes:
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 01:52:01PM +0200, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
>> Ben Thompson <bt4 at> writes:
>> > I will see if I can reliably reproduce the problem and submit a bug
>> > report if there isn't one (where should I do this?).
>> is the place for kernel bugs. Set the
>> component to "System Software", an example bug:
> Thanks for that. The bug looks similar to :-
> I'm not sure how to read the dmesg stuff but it seems that the
> backtrace is very similar. Could someone take a look at the dmesg I
> provided earlier in this thread and comment?

No, this backtrace of yours is entirely different. Please file a
ticket preferrably with a way to reproduce it. Or at least be ready to
test patches. I hope i can make the oops you report go away, but i
need some way to test the possible solutions. Do not forget to specify
kernel version you're using.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at