My surplus FreeRunner score!

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Sun Mar 7 09:49:54 CET 2010

Brolin Empey wrote:
> Hello FreeRunners,
>
> I just bought the following for 150 USD + UPS Ground shipping to
> Washington from SDG Systems in Pennsylvania:

I do not mean to sound greedy (even if I am ;)), but my original message
was intended for bragging, not offering, purposes. ;)  I should have
made this clear in my original message.  I may later decide to sell some
of my extra FreeRunners and/or accessories.  First, though, I have to
receive them, then test them to see how well they work:  as far as the
person who sold them to me knows, the microphone is the only part not
working, but they were sold as-is so they could have other problems.