[ANNOUNCE] eStarDict

Vaudano Luca vaudano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:13:42 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu.z at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Vaudano Luca
>
> we also work with the StarDict. I try to checkout the eStarDict source code
> but it's give me those error:
>
>  $ svn co http://code.launchpad.net/estardict/trunk
> svn: Repository moved temporarily to 'https://code.launchpad.net/estardict/trunk'; please relocate
>
>  $ svn co https://code.launchpad.net/estardict/trunk
> svn: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in response to OPTIONS request for 'https://code.launchpad.net/estardict/trunk'
>
> we are using StarDict in ben NanoNote (http://www.qi-hardware.com)
> now it's work fine in NanoNote. just some error when quit the StarDict.
> also it's can display Chinese in NanoNote.
> some picutre: http://www.openmobilefree.net/?p=411

Hi!
You got an error because this is a bazaar, not a svn repository, repository.
By the way, all the instructions are here:
http://www.vaudano.eu/wiki/en/estardictInstallation#Development_in_Ubuntu_Karmic
I tried eStarDict with chinese charset and it works fine.
If you need help for making it works on the Ben NanoNote, please ask me.
If you success please post some screenshots :)

Regards
Luca