[NEW DISTRIBUTION] Announcing NEOPhysis

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:56:49 CET 2010

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 01:28:02PM +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
> >We started working on it on last September, with the support of the
> >Italian Telefoninux.org community, and after 6 months (thursday was
> >our half-birthday :P) we want to share the effort of the 6 core
> >members of the team with you.
>
> thank you for the announcement. just tested the new image, feels better
> then the previous one, faster.
>
> It takes incredible 34 seconds from first PWR press till the home screen
> appears with the GSM already registered! I made a test phone call  with

Can someone make bootchart from it?

My image seems to have enlightenment running in about 40 sec, Killing
xinit/Xserver script and starting Xorg with right params directly would
seve maybe another 5sec.

http://jama.homelinux.org/Pictures/bootchart-2.6.32.9.r2.png

But I'm still interested if that NDE is so quicker or if I'm wasting so
much time somewhere else.

Thanks,

Regards,

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com