[SHR]does wakeup-on-wlan work on SHR?

niubee_007 pengningkun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:06:55 CET 2010

Hello,
I am trying to make my FreeRunner be a sip phone.
But as wifi consume a lot of battery power and if I put FreeRunner into
suspend mode, I will lost wifi connectivity and my sip phone software can't
get any incoming call.

I googled wakeup-on-wlan for SHR  and found this link
http://shr-project.org/trac/ticket/305

I expect if SHR does support wakeup-on-lan, we should be able to put FR into
sleep mode, and send the magic packet (or other pre-defined packet) to FR,
and FR would be wake up.

I've tried many times but still can't get it work.

can someone elaborate how to make wakeup-on-wlan work?
Thanks a lot.