[SHR]does wakeup-on-wlan work on SHR?

niubee_007 pengningkun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:31:30 CET 2010

>2. to actually give it a try one needs to do this kernel work:
>   a) make sure WOL line can be configured as a wake up source
>   b) add an option for "unsafe" handling of a device attached to
>   s3c-mci (means assume the device attached to it retains its
>   state over suspend/resume)
>   c) add an option to keep the wlan module powered during suspend
>3. I'm unsure how exactly to trigger WoL on ar6000. Is it supposed to
>pulse the line on reception of a traditional ethernet WOL packet? Or
>on any incoming traffic? What about secure (WPA/RSN) networks?

Thanks for your info.
I am not familiar with kernel so it will take some time for me to study.

For WoL on ar6000, we can use wmiconfig to define the WOL packet.

But FR can't be waked up by the WOL packet (here I use ICMP as WOL pkt).
I did not measure the GPIO1 level as I guess the problem would be in

Traditional magic packet is also not working on SHR.

All my tests are done on SHR version
full-om-gta02.jffs2 (22-Feb-2010).

Thanks again.

Best Regards