How to manually delete sms from sim using dbus2 or something else?

neo at neo at
Fri Mar 19 08:36:54 CET 2010

> To list messages (latest shr-t):
> mdbus2 -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
> org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.RetrieveMessagebook 'all'
> To delete messages one by one:
> mdbus2 -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
> org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.DeleteMessage '1'

Is there a way to get read messages from the SIM and store it in the pimd messages db? I received 2 messages during the upgrade of opimd and they got marked as read and therefore are not being fetched from the SIM.