Openmoko purchase?

Todd openmoko at datapax.com.au
Sat Mar 20 11:21:51 CET 2010

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 08:52:31 +0100
David Lanzendörfer <david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch> wrote:

> > I was wondering if its still possible to get a freerunner..?
> Yes. Of course!
>
> > if so, where would i find one in australia
> Try ebay. Its always a good approach to get stuff a lot cheaper.
> If it fails, perhaps the US-Shop will ship to australia.
> http://www.openmoko.com/freerunner_distributors.html?iframe

I just bought one about a month ago.  If you want the A7 you pretty
much have to go through the US store though.  Scratch that, I just
checked and they are sold out :S  They still have the A6 however.  Be
prepared for the heavy postage though, it cost me $140 US I think for
postage to Australia.

There was a guy recently on the oz-users mailing list selling his A6.
He's in Australia and he offered to sell it to me for $220.  I don't
know if he's still got it though.  I was actually thinking of buying it
off him just for the hell of it next pay day but it would be better off
with someone else since I've already got one :D

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:59:36 +1100
peter <peterheiliger at exemail.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Todd
> I only joined the group a few weeks ago, (to be honest to put my moko
> up for sale)
> I have had it for about a year and installed just about everything i
> could. it has been interesting and an education, but I am not a
> developer or a devoted enough linux geek, and my eyesight won't
> handle command line.
>
> since you have found this group you probably have researched the
> freerunner.
> My moko didn't come with some things you may have seen advertised
> overseas, eg laser pointers, micro sd cards.
> It is in near new condition and still has all the original packaging.
>
> as a small extra I can through in a thumb drive with the distros that
> I have tried
>
> if you are interested let me know, and we can work something out.
> peter

Regards,

--
Todd