wakeup-on-wlan works!

niubee_007 pengningkun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:00:49 CET 2010

Hi, Timo,
Can I ask you more details aon wakeup on wlan?

I installed debian on my FR last week and I am still not be able to make WOW
work.

Could you tell me what happens when you ping your FR from another PC after
FR is suspended?
does the screen turn on? or only the wakeup pin is pulled up?

Thanks again.

Best Regards
Ningkun

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors [via Openmoko Public
Mailinglists] <ml-node+4721248-724856288-463866 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4721248-724856288-463866 at n2.nabble.com>