getting started with wlan

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 01:12:45 CET 2010

Kai-Martin <kmk at familieknaak.de> writes:
>> Exactly. Just add an appropriate section to wpa_supplicant.conf, it
>> works for all networks.
>
> Assembling bits and pieces from many sites, I got wifi to work -- manually
> with commands through ssh and still with wake-up issues.

Add this one to your knowledge base too :) it has some clarifications
and also a solution to your dhcp issue (btw, you do not need to use
the "bind" command manually, FSO does that for you automatically, and
you do not need to scan manually, wpa_supplicant does that):

http://www.mail-archive.com/community@lists.openmoko.org/msg58146.html

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com