AW: [QTMOKO] Started to write FAQ

Jörg König noisybit at
Wed Mar 24 09:45:49 CET 2010

Thank you Radek! That's very helpful!

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: Radek Polak <psonek2 at>
An: List for Openmoko community discussion <community at>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, den 24. März 2010, 6:47:27 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [QTMOKO] Started to write FAQ

On Sunday 21 March 2010 14:33:25 Tha_Man wrote:

> Great work! Since I'm quite new to QtMoko I was hoping to find some other
> answers as well, like where to put pictures and music files to make the
> builtin apps see them automatically. I guess that's more QtE related, but
> is there anywhere I can find that kind of information or am I overlooking
> something?

I have just added it to FAQ:

It now reads:

Easiest way is to use bluetooth to send files to your phone. But you can also
transfer files manually. QtMoko searches documents in following dirs:

MP3 files should go to x-wav folder. If you don't have SD card you can use
folders in /home/root instead of /media/sdcard

Openmoko community mailing list
community at

Do You Yahoo!?