[Debian] "Timo's Debian" instructions available for Neo FreeRunner

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:22:53 CET 2010

Hi,

Setting up my second FreeRunner, I took time to find out and document
how I ended up with my current Debian setup in use (or close to
something like it) and cleaned up my configs while at it. This
information might be interesting to beginning Debian / Neo users, who
may find the default Debian installation a bit lacking or "empty".
Nothing earth-shattering to see here, but it works for me and I
haven't tweaked any big stuff lately so I might as well publish it.

So here goes, images included: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:TimoJyrinki

It's divided in Good, Ugly and Bad parts, for obvious reasons. Main
ideas are that phone + GPS + keyboard + music playing are finger
usable, and then for more fancy stuff a stylus can be brought to help.

-Timo